What is a Pre-Order?
Pre-order is placing an order for items that are not currently in stock. These items are made to order by our manufacturing facility. By placing a pre-order with Construction Commodities Supply Inc., you will have first priority for shipment of those items. Pre-orders will be shipped as soon as we receive stock and will be filled in the order in which they were received. Pre-orders generally take between 4-10 weeks to arrive. Once they arrive in our warehouse they will take about 5-10 days for shipping. Your order will arrive via the shipping method chosen during checkout.
Do you require pre-payment for a pre-order?
Yes, all pre-orders are charged immediately. This will lock your order in and guarantee top priority shipment.
Is the item guaranteed to arrive on the estimated arrival date?
No. Estimated arrival dates are estimates given to us by our manufacturing facility. There can be delays in production, delays in transit or other factors. We will always keep you updated if any delays occur.
Can I cancel a pre-order?
Yes, You can Cancel and get a full refund, if it happens before shipping.
How long will it take to ship out my Pre-order once it has arrived to your warehouse?
Pre-orders are shipped immediately from our warehouse. You will be notified when you package has shipped with a tracking number provided.
Anything else I should know about pre-orders?
Yes! If you do place a pre-order from our store, please note the following:
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout.
- If you are ordering a pre-order item with an in-stock item, unless otherwise noted, your order will ship when the pre-order item becomes available.
- Pre-order timelines vary based on product. Please refer to the product description for estimates on when the item you’re ordering is intended to ship.
- The date listed on the product page is an estimation based on details from the merchandise provider and can vary depending upon demand.
- Details regarding delays are communicated when information is provided by the vendor. If an update has not been provided, we don’t have the information readily available yet.
I still need help!
Simply email us at email@example.com with the details, and we will do our best to resolve it to your satisfaction.