RETURN / EXCHANGE
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 7 days for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of pickup or delivery. All returns or exchanges must be returned in like brand new condition, with the original package, and your original invoice. Construction Commodities Supply Inc. has the right to refuse any returned items that have no package, are damaged, or have been installed or used.
Please Note clearance items are final sale and can not be returned.
Customers are responsible for all shipping charges for any returned products under FREE shipping promotion. Construction Commodities Supply Inc. can arrange for any products to be picked up from customers, any corresponding return shipment fees will be deducted from the amounts refundable.
Customers also have the option to ship products back to Construction Commodities Supply Inc. after receiving an authorization using their preferred courier, however, charges must be PREPAID, Otherwise returns will not be accepted.
A re-stocking fee of 15% will be apply for all returned products after 7 days of delivery date.Returns:
- We refund any original condition merchandise with a copy of your original invoice within 7 days of pick up.
- All returns will be credited back to the original payment type. Any shipping and handling fees that were paid with your order are NON-REFUNDABLE.
We exchange any original condition merchandise with your original invoice within 30 days of pickup or delivery. All items returned for exchange must be in the original packaging, in like new condition.
Items are not eligible to be returned or exchanged if:
- Show signs that have been previously installed
- Broken or scratched
- Without the original invoice
- Missing the original package or partially damaged.
- Clearance Products
Items deemed defective:
Construction Commodities Supply Inc. gives the right to it’s customers to fully inspect purchased products at the time of pickup or delivery.
All products must be inspected by customer for accuracy upon delivery or pick up. Items reported damaged or missing after delivery or pick up, will not be eligible for return or exchange.
If the wrong or defective item is received and reported within 72 hrs, a return shipping label will be issued to the customer. the replacement order will be processed once the incorrect item has been returned.
Construction Commodities Supply Inc. can only guarantee stock for ordered products for up to 30 days from the date on your Invoice.
Any products not picked up within 30 days can be subject to restocking.
Product restocking can take anywhere from 1 to 8 weeks.
Construction Commodities Supply can store your products if requested, at rate of $15.00 per Square Foot per Month of storage space used, if requested by you on the date of purchasing.
For your safety, a valid Photo ID must be presented before pickup. – Construction Commodities Supply doesn't sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
**Helpful Hints and Information for Vanity Returns**
Although rare, vanity returns are a possible reality for a customer. Whether it be an incorrect item, or a realization that you want to go with a different look, sometimes you are faced with the unique task of shipping a vanity back. Before we look at some helpful hints, always remember to keep the pallet the item(s) have been shipped on. It can be an annoying task to find and pick up a pallet. Make sure you have exactly what you want before throwing out any valuable shipping items such as the pallet, the boxes the products came in, any wrapping or strapping that can be reused.
- The first thing as stated above, is to make sure you keep any and all shipping items. Pallets, boxes, wrapping, all of these items will help make the returning process much less of a headache.
- Construction Commodities Supply is more than happy to arrange for a shipping company for you if required, we do this everyday and can get excellent rates. However, if you wish to do this yourself that is certainly an option. It is important to note that if a vanity is being returned due to you changing your mind, the return shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are arranging and paying for your own shipping you will not be reimbursed but will in that case receive the full refund.
- When shipping LTL you will need someone to be present to sign documents and oversee the pickup so be aware of that and either let our support team know of a day that works or if you are planning it, be sure to remember to set up the pickup for the correct day. Note, shipping companies do not do weekend pickups.
- Hopefully you have kept the pallet the vanity has come on, but if not, you can use an online market website or contact some local shippers for the size of pallet you will need.
- Once you have the products back in their boxes and on the pallet, it is very important to strap down your items. We recommend using ratchet straps that you can purchase for cheap from a hardware store, or you can use some galvanized metal strapping primarily used in plumbing. For the strapping simply wrap around tightly and then using screws, fasten the strapping to the pallet. For the ratchet straps when tightening, be sure not to over tighten and damage the product underneath. For any help required with these items a quick google search will give you countless helpful videos.
- At this point if you can reuse or use new stretch wrapping for the items on the pallet do so. This will greatly increase protection against any unnecessary shifting or damage to the product.
- Once you have your pallet strapped and taped up, all you have left is to print off 2 copies of your Bill of Lading (BOL) and tape one of them to the top of the pallet. The second will be for the shipper once they come to pickup the pallet.
As always if you have any questions or concerns at any point Construction Commodities Supply team will be there to help in any way possible.